Types of Financing
Accounts Receivable Financing
Superior Commercial Funding is a premier national lender providing financing to small and medium sized businesses nationwide.
Unlock the Cash Tied Up in Your Receivables.
Accounts receivable financing, or Factoring, is the purchase of
accounts receivable invoices at a discount. If you sell your products
or services to businesses that pay in 30, 60, 90 days or more, Superior
has a liquidity solution for you. We can finance companies that
are start-ups, losing money, or in bankruptcy because accounts receivable
financing is based on your customer’s credit, not yours. This
is not a “debt.” You are selling an asset. But it is
more than just an asset sale; it is like outsourcing your accounts
receivable department. Factors provide valuable services. They check
your customers' credit for you and notify you of bad risks
provide detailed monthly statements. Qualifying accounts even get
free credit insurance.
- Cash in 24 Hours
- No Personal Guarantees
- We Finance Any Type of Business
- No Recourse Even if the Account Does Not Pay
- Credit Insurance on Your Clients At No Cost To You
- No Arbitrary Loan Board Decisions, No Fixed Payments
- As Sales and Receivables Increase, Funding Increases
- Focus On Your Business, Not Collections
Use The Money To . . .
- Fund Payroll or Other Operating Expenses
- Purchase Inventory to Take Advantage of Bulk/Early Payment Discounts
- Fund Expansion and Growth
- Respond to Seasonal Demands and Opportunities
- Take on That Large New Account with Confidence
This Will Be Great For Your Business
Contact us today and one of our financial
specialists will give you a no-cost analysis of what we can provide
for your company.